Organizer & Supporting Organisations
The Information and Software Industry Association (ISIA) was established in July 1999 to promote the standard, recognition and profitability of the local information and software industry and to expedite the development of high value-added information and software services for the industries in Hong Kong and the region.
The objectives of ISIA are to promote the interest of its members, in specific:
- To enhance the competitiveness of Hong Kong information and software industry locally and globally
- To promote the awareness and usage of information technology
- To provide a forum for experience sharing and partnership facilitation
- To represent and safeguard the interests and opinions of the industry to the Government and other international parties
- To promote co-operation between Hong Kong and Mainland China information and software organisations